The DMMB Team is SO thankful for the fun and learning we’ve been fortunate enough to have with our sponsors at Gymboree Play & Music Denver!
When we have time to spend a “Mom’s Morning In” or send our honeys out on a “Daddy Date” with the kiddos, the most challenging thing can be deciding what to do. We are often looking for activities that are some combination of fun, clean, safe, stimulating, not too stressful, semi-structured, creative, that the kiddos will love and we will enjoy as well. Needless to say, sifting through activities to figure out what fits the bill can be exhausting and lead to meltdowns… from kiddos and parents alike.
Enter: Gymboree Play & Music Denver
When our team was fortunate enough to spend some time at Gymboree Play & Music Denver, we couldn’t believe how much our little ones loved the activities and classes that fostered creativity and confidence in our kiddos from birth to 5 years old! The quality, enrichment, and fun keep us coming back for more, and and we’re thrilled to share with you about why we can’t get enough of Gymboree Play & Music!
Here’s what our team loved about Gymboree Play & Music:
- Small Classes – Instructors get the chance to interact with each child personally and several times throughout the class. I really enjoyed watching my child learn and enjoy another adult. The children make fast friends with each other, and you can watch yo
ur child learn how to interact with his or her peers before your eyes.
- Clean, Bright Environment – This is such a huge plus for us! When you walk into Gymboree Play & Learn, you are instantly struck by how colorful and bright everything is. My two-year-old instantly knew we were in a fun place! It smells wonderfully clean, and everything just feels safe.
- Friendly, Energetic Teachers – In her first class, my daughter was already feeling right at home. The teacher was able to build a rapport with the children within minutes. The songs that the class sings at the end are very catchy and easy for the children to play along.
- Well Designed Programs – Each class focuses on a simple theme. When we went, the them was “in and out”. The equipment and materials are all carefully arranged to accompany the theme. Because the theme changes every two weeks, the equipment is rearranged every two weeks. This keeps the environment fresh and exciting for the children.
- Personal Touches – After one visit, the instructor knew my child’s name – and addressed them by name during class. We also received the nicest handwritten note mailed to my child after their first class. These little things made my child feel welcome, and made me feel like the staff at Gymboree Play & Learn really cares!
- Ample Lobby Space – The worst thing about arriving/departing anywhere with kiddos needing to remove coats and shoes is the cramped and chaotic teeny tiny lobby spaces. Inevitably, shoes get misplaced, coats get mixed up, socks completely disappear, and mom gets stressed! Gymboree Play & Learn has a great lobby space and kept arrivals and departures meltdown free!
- Age-specific Class Offerings – It’s obvious that Gymboree knows childhood development! Having classes specifically tailored for specific age groups ensures that everyone learns and has fun in their age-specific classes. It’s perfect for families with multiple children!
- Class Variety: There really is something for every child at Gymboree Play & Music. From Music and Art to school skills, open gym to sports – the options are awesome! We were especially excited to find out about the arts and music classes, since quality art education can be hard to find!When you’re trying to figure out how to spend your next outing with your little, check out the awesome classes at Gymboree Play & Music! You’ll love the cognitive, physical, and social skills development and your children will love the fun. We’ll see you there!