I love shopping on Etsy for all kinds of items, but I became slightly Etsy obsessed when we moved into our new home last year. The great thing about Etsy is the huge variety of home furniture and accessories they offer. You would have to shop at many different retail stores to get the selection found in the unlimited variety of shops on Etsy. Plus, because of the HUGE selection, items are more unique and customized than anything you will find in stores. With so many items to choose from, it’s hard to narrow it down, but these are my favorite Etsy finds for a new home.
1. Decorative Pillows 2. Bathroom Vanity Light 3. Handmade Wood Sign 4. Tree Photography 5. Personalized Nursery Wall Art 6. Personalized Kids Wall Photography 7. Wooden Arrow Wall Art 8. Reclaimed Wood Desk 9. Family Tree Art Print 10. Hubby/Wifey Pillowcases
- Etsy is a great place to find pillows for much cheaper than you can find in stores. Plus, you can pick and choose from the different colors and patterns without driving all over town. These grey pillows in different patterns are very on trend right now.
- One of my favorite things about Etsy is that you can find items that are truly one of a kind. Who wants a light fixture that you can see in hundreds of other homes, especially when you can find something unique for probably less cash? I love this Edison bulb fixture, which can add both an industrial and modern feel to any bathroom.
- Personalization is Etsy’s forte. You can’t run down to Target and find a decorative sign with your family name on it, but you can custom order a variety of personalized items on Etsy. This handmade sign has a rustic feel and can be used to welcome people into your home.
- Art can be very expensive in both online and retail stores, but you can find a photo or print you like on Etsy for much cheaper and order it in the specific size that you need. I love the yellow color in this photo of ginkgo trees.
- Ready to decorate that nursery in the new home? Personalize it with prints that match your nursery decor and showcase your new baby’s name.
- Great photos can be found in many stores, but add a name or quote to a great photo and you have a wonderful piece of wall art for your child’s room. Etsy has so many choices that would fit any boy or girl room.
- Need some wall art for the rest of your house, as well? Choose something unique, like these wooden arrows in the exact colors that you want to match. I like to find pieces like this that add personality to a room.
- Furniture is not something that I usually think to shop for on Etsy, but there are some beautiful handmade items on there, like this reclaimed wood desk.
- These personalized family name prints include a quote, your wedding date, and can also include the names of your children. They make a great housewarming gift that is both unique and personal.
- Newlyweds moving into their first home would love these adorable hubby/wifey pillows, which would look great in any master bedroom. I love how cute these are!