Are YOU the next DMMB Contributor?
Do you want to write for Denver Metro Moms Blog? We will be adding to our group of regular contributors, and we’re looking for fresh, diverse, strong, local voices to join our team!
We want seasoned moms, new moms, moms-to-be, step-moms, foster moms, crunchy moms, babywearing moms, moms of multiples, sporty moms, artsy moms, vegan moms, paleo moms, working moms, stay home moms, work at home moms, entrepreneur moms, fit moms, musical moms . . . we want women who represent the diverse community of moms in the metro area!
This is a volunteer position (with some fun perks to make it worth it). Here’s the deal:
What You GIVE ::
- One original post/month on a topic of your choice (within our brand and mission).
- Twelve month commitment, beginning in November 2017.
- Available for in-person contributor meetings (once or twice a year).
- A passion for moms, kids, local products, local businesses, building community, and the Denver area (where you also live, of course).
- Reliability, team-spirit, flexibility and a great attitude.
What You GET ::
- Your photo and bio on the Denver Metro Moms Blog Meet Our Contributors page (with links to your personal blog and/or social media channels if you choose to share them).
- Access to the our Contributor Facebook group, and access to our internal communications.
- Opportunity to test products for review as they become available (to be posted on Denver Metro Moms Blog).
- Access to information and professional development in the areas of writing, blogging, SEO, social media and event management.
- Access to pre-sale tickets to DMMB Moms Blog events.
- Coffee shop meetings, hugs, new friends, play dates and so much more!
What To DO ::
- Fill out our application by September 30, 2017.